From: robert kolosowski [mailto:kolosoro@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday 04 January 1999 4:47 PM
To: loopers -delight
Subject: RE: speaker question again

one technique i use as an aid to mixing irrespective of speaker type
is to have a sample CD (generally one produced by the big budget
fellas) which has the tonal characteristics i wish to mimic and switch
between the two doing a type of mix matching. This assists me in
getting target values for bottom end, tops etc. without too much fuss.
regards
Robert

==

Robert Kolosowski