Re: speaker question again

I know this is off-loop-topic but since we are talking about speakers
AND I like you guys, maybe someone can help. I have the Yamaha NS's in
question, they are powered by two bridged peavey cs200x's(
http://www.peavey.com/division/sr/pamps/csseries/CS200X.html )
I have already fried a tweeter and yes I agree, the bottom end is the
pits. I like 'em when I'm playing with effects but with I'm just
playin', I don't like em. (I don't use any so-called proper
ampiflication, just the peavey's and the Yamaha's. This setup is in my
bedroom and I have roommates so high volumes don't come into it.) I'm
just not into loud music anymore anyways, however, I have realized that
there is a loudness point where sound bounces of the walls just right.
So anyways,I want more sound. Given my amplification, and the size of my
space (approx 15 x 20 sq ft) Does anyone have any suggestions for
speakers? I still plan on working the NS's into the setup because I like
the high's so something in the mid to bottom range is what I think I am
looking for.
Thanks once again to all,
E-mail offlist if desired, although I'm sure others would find useful
-Dennis