Re: Korg DL 8000

I'm using the AM8000R with GP-100 and Echoplex (x 2). The result is
excellent!

I just got the unit a few days and I'm still exploring its deep power.
The modulation delay is one of my favorite. I personally don't think
Korg will do good on this product since it hasn't got gimmick.
However, it has its own sound. Agreed with another gentleman that it's
one of the under-appreciated item.

I may share with you guys after I've spent more with it (or make some
MP3 later).