Re: speaker question again

At 12:49 PM 1/3/99 EST, you wrote:
>a bit ago, i asked about inexpensive speakers and got some wonderful
>suggestions....yesterday , i received "carvin's" new catalog and on page 6
>they have a pm5.......they are offering 4 of these speakers and 150w amp
>for
>the grand total of 449.95 plus 24.95 shipping.......anyone know of these
>things?........michael

Michael,
        I've used Carvin products for years, and I can testify to their
excellent
quality and craftmanship. In fact, I'm using an ancient Carvin 4x12 speaker
cabinet still--and it's incredible. Through the years, I've owned guitars,
basses and speakers with the Carvin name on them--and I can tell you that
all of their products are worth TWICE the price that you'll pay for them.
Sincerely,
Jeff McLeod
This is not here--
And now is almost over...