Help finding pedals

Hi there, I need help trying to locate a phrase sampler pedal such as
the boomerang.  I've been interested in loops for about two years now
and the only looper I've been using has been the dod dfx94 which I like
but I want to do longer loops.  I want to start performing live as a one
man band because I've enjoyed playing for myself these last few years.
I've been playing guitar for four and a half years now and my passion
for loop based ambient rock has grown steadily since aquiring the dod
pedal.   Since I'm relatively new to longer based looping i would really
appreciate it if someone could help me locate a used  phrase sampler.  I
don't know what the going rates are or what some of the other models are
besides the boomerang(which has me very impressed) .  Any feedback would
greatly help.  When I play loops my mind goes into a meditative state
and it really makes me feel good! Thanks!
--Scott--