Re: some interesting interviews

At 8:26 AM -0800 12/29/98, Trevor D. Bajus, purveyor of the new rock wrote:

>Kim Flint, at this point having achieved Rock God status and wealth, feels
>sorry for his old employers, buys the company, and brings them back to
>their former glory....

Well, this past weekend I did some practicing, and went partying like a
Rock Star. (including wild drunken insanity in hotel rooms.) After a couple
of days for recovery, I now suspect I'm getting too old for that. :-)
Maybe I'll try the corporate tycoon route instead. I hear that golf and
upper class call girls are easier on the liver......

kim