Re: Merry Merry, Everyone!

Merry Christmas,Mike!  Got the PMC-10 manual today.  And I can't thank you
enough.  But I might be able to help you a liitle with your Emax.  I have
an
Emax II, had it for several years and love it.  Even though there are a lot
more sophisticated samplers out there, (and I have a few),  that ugly old
Emax
II is truly my first love when it comes to sampling.  And the analog
filters
are great.  After you played with your Emax awhile and you have still have
questions, let me know...I owe you one, man.
Thanks,
                Bill