Re: Music suggestions?

At 5:49 PM -0800 12/20/98, Jeff & Vonda McLeod wrote:
>       I'd also recommend anything that Nels Cline plays on. Here are a
>few
>choice ones:

[excellent suggestions deleted]

As long as we're gushing over Nels, let me reccomend "Yo, Miles" from Henry
Kaiser and Wadada Leo Smith. Nels does some great work on this set,
including some very cool 16-Second Delay stuff.

Note that this is not an unbiased plug; I co-produced and played on this
disk.

Chris

Chris Muir        |  The Web Comes Alive With Music:
cbm@headspace.com |  http://www.headspace.com/beatnik