Re: Problem with Oberheim not shipping EDP?

The following is an email I received this morning from Oberheim - it
appears
all is well in EDP land.
______________________________________

Good morning;

Sorry about the confusion concerning the Echoplex. This is NOT a
discontinued item, nor is Oberheim out of business.

The Echoplex is available, however, due to the Christmas rush, there is
about a three-week backorder.

I will call 8th Street Music and give them the information. Meanwhile,
thanks so much for writing and allowing me to hopefully clear up any
misunderstanding.

Sincerely,
Michael Ayers
Oberheim Customer Relations