Re: tap tempo drum machines

Hi Todd,
You can slave your drum machine to your jamen. Then when you tap in your
loop, at the second tap the drumbox will start playing in sync. You may
have
to adjust your drum boxs midi assignment.
 But no I have not seen tap tempo drum machine, if you find one let me
know!

peace,
jeff
http://members.xoom.com/echo17/tbl.html