Re: this looper's delight

Hello chaps,
'Been messing with a brilliant program for the PC - Audiomulch.
It's what I've ben looking for for a loooong time.
Basically its a series of signal processing "contraptions",
ring mod, stereo delay up to 2seconds per side, phaser,
flanger, mixers spatialiser, (doppler shifter) and - wait for it

REAL TIME GRANULATOR YES YES YES :)))))))

So you set up the real time input icon and attatch it to say
a stereo delay, (of course) but then you set up another
stereo delay, and another........
you can feed the signal back into itself via a virtual
mixer, perhaps also via a parametric eq or a reverb contraption
so each successive delay is more reverberated than the last.
and yes you could arrange it so that you can set up a loop
by opening the input to one of an array of delays,set up a loop
close its input thus leaving it running and then open another
leaving you with the option to fade the original. If you have
enough processing power you could have quite a few going.
I have a Pentium 1 200mhz and can set up 2 * 8 sec independant
delays (mono) with the ability to fade each in or out. I've taken
audiomulch to work, (purely in the interests of research you understand)
 and it runs about 4 times as fast on that p2 333mhz. Thats 8 * 8second
mono delays all at once. I can't stop using this thing:))

The latency is about 160 millisecs on my system which I can certainly
live with but obviously even less on a P2

It's a beta version at the moment but it's surprisingly stable for that.

I KNOW some of you guys are going to LOVE this thing.

Naturally I've asked for longer delays and the author seems amenable
check it out
www.audiomulch.com

No I'm not working for the guy I'm just SOOOO impressed!

Gareth