Multiple Loops question

I haven't had a chance to play with all of the latest generation of
loopers, but here's a question that might help narrow things down for
me:

Which -- if any -- of these boxes will let you play multiple loops
simultaneously?  I don't mean layering on one loop and then clicking
to a parallel, but unrelated loop for another section.  I mean having
loops 1 - 2 - 3 - 4... running simultaneously in parallel, and being
able to turn off #2 for a couple passes, then bring it back in and
turn off #4, etc.  You know, like an 8-track mixer with track mute
buttons, or like a sampler where you can trigger multiple samples
while others are playing.

I've been reading the lit, and while they'll all do more than one loop
it's unclear if they'll do it in quite this way.

Thanks!
John Neilson                                             www.mixup.com
jneil@mixup.com                                  "a site for sore ears"