A3000 vs. SP-808?

Hello there...I'm new to this list, but I am delighted to have found
you all.

I'm wondering if anyone can offer any insight about a little internal
debate I've been having.  Although I'm sure this question has already
been posed several times, here goes....

What are some +'s and -'s when comparing these 2 machines (A3000 and
SP-808)?  I'm primarily interested in ease/speed of use, sound
quality, capabilities, features, sexiness, versitility, power, and I
guess last but not least, live usage.

Right then...thanks in advance.

jsilver