Re: I will play loops through them

thanks for all the great tips on everything, this list is the greatest! I
would have floundered around awhile figuring out that Mackie but its up and
running. I am still trying many of the tips from the other users, its deep.
                                                yours,

jeff

New tune at the lab. a geometry of nature
http://members.xoom.com/echo17/tbl.html