Re: OT: B.L.U.E. in Woodstock

On Wed, 2 Dec 1998, evening wrote:

> I saw BLUE in woodstock tonight. a good show sure to get better by the
> end of the tour - this being the 1st gig and all.

the fact that this gig was in a super small club didn't hurt either.  it
was great fun to watch the interplay between these guys.  there were some
moments of real brilliance.  every now and then one of them would hit THE
note and the room would dissapear.  highly recomended!

the tour schedule is at papabear.com.

=         M  a  r   k      C  h  r  i  s  t  e  n  s  e  n          =
=     Cramped Quarters Studio / Jasperpottamus Music Publishing     =
=                  internet: murkie@middlebury.edu                  =
=          http://www.middlebury.edu/~mchriste/murkie.html          =