I'm cheap (ie... software samplers)

anyone know any good ones... theres so many to choose from and i really
don't want to waste all that time.
i've tried phatboy and mellosoftron. i don't like the way mst resamples the
wavs instead of changing the pitch... is this a problem with all software
or just
        these guys? and as for phatboy, i've still getting it to get past
first screen without an error.
i'm looking for any good real-time sampler, preferably with multi-tets and
multi-tunings but i won't be that picky. a nice interface is probably the
most important thing to me... and of course ones that don't change the
orignal wavs... without me wanting to of course.