I'm cheap (ie... software samplers)

anyone know any good ones... theres so many to choose from and i really
don't want to waste all that time.
i've tried phatboy and mellosoftron. i don't like the way mst resamples the
wavs instead of changing the pitch... is this a problem with all software
or just
        these guys? and as for phatboy, i've still getting it to get past
the
first screen without an error.
i'm looking for any good real-time sampler, preferably with multi-tets and
multi-tunings but i won't be that picky. a nice interface is probably the
most important thing to me... and of course ones that don't change the
orignal wavs... without me wanting to of course.