SP-808

I'd be interested to hear just how much you like this box even without the
"real-time" functionality you express. Love to read your review, if you
have
the time, as I've appreciated your patches and setup from the VG8 list, and
am coming from a somewhat similar place (I use synths and Groovebox too).
Seems like it opens a lot of creative space for "post" work on real time
loopage for quick remix,  as well as other areas. From things I've read, it
looks like a "must have" the more I think about it. I have a lot of cool
sounds (from Rebirth, Metasynth and SFX Machine,etc) in my Mac that I would
like to have faster access to, and it seems like the SP808 would give great
"useability" to these otherwise "buried" treasures.

Neil Goldstein
Portland, Oregon USA