Re: help finding a Peavey PC1600X

Hi all,

I have a pair of Peavey PC1600 midi controllers. I only (rarely) use
one. I had such big plans! I would like to sell one of them for $200. It
costs about $45 to upgrade to PC1600x. The PC1600 is already very useful
without the upgrade.

My poor EDP has finally made its way to Oberheim (via a local dealer),
and soon it will be repaired, and I will be billed; so I'm pruning my
studio tree, fundraising.

My apologies to those of you who find this message inappropriate for our
mailing list.

Thanks for your time.

Michael Preston
Baltimore, MD