Re: EDP - Overdub Mode Question

Hi Kim,

Thanks for the quick response.

RE:
>you have the Loop/Delay parameter set to "delay". In that mode it acts
>more
>like a traditional delay, with the Overdub button becoming a "hold"
>function.

That explains it. It's a useful mode, but not the one I was interested in.

The fix worked. I didn't realize that I had changed that parameter. But,
then again, I have been fiddling with just about everything. Oh, well...

Back to overlapping layers of ethereal choirs...

I really like this machine.

Regards,

Howard