Re: that thing you do

> being a solo guitar live looper kinda dude, i am constantly being asked
>
> "so, uh, what kinda music do you play?"
>
> anybody got a good, brief descriptionof live looping??

I usually describe my music as
techno-trash-blues with a bit of a gamalan feel.
I guess tree-hugging-hippie-shit would be just as good.

Jim Carter

ps - anyone using two echoplexes (echoplicis?) to layer asynchronous
loops, rather than single loop in stereo? Something like Phillip Glass
Music in Twelve Parts were repetative sequences move slowly move
out of phase the generate new counterpoints.