Re: EDP memory problem

     Kim posted a reply regarding something like NumLoop. Check to see
     it's not set for 3 (which would subdivide your 198 down to 66 secs.
     Miko EDP-illiterate B.

Subject: EDP memory problem
Author:  Rik Myers <zanga@mindspring.com> at INTERNET
Date:    11/6/98 7:34 PM

Hi folks, I posted this a few daze ago and never saw it fly.The again, I
haven't seen anything "Loopy" in the last few daze....hmmm Hello! Is there
anybody out there?

OK, so I recently bought an EDP that was posted in these very pages. It
came with 4, 4 meg simms. I installed the simms, but instead of seeing
"198" for Looptime, I saw "66.1". Sure enough, it looks like I have a
little over a minute of record time. I pulled the mmemory and reinseted
it..same result. The previous owner said it was unused memory.

Any clues?

Hasta ,Rik