Re[2]: band names

Stephen P. Goodman wrote:
>There used to be a band that played fraternity parties and such in the
>Charlotte, NC area, called "Doug Clark and His Hot Nuts".  It was an Otis
>Day & the Knights kind of band, very tight.

OK... we're going to go waaayyyy back to high school. I was fortunate to
out with a revolving cast of musicians all involved in a basement jam
Whoever could book a gig would grab some of us and call it a band... There
one name which was particularly funny but didn't really please many people
our school district so we could only use it at the local YMCA...

"Pud and the Four Skins"