Re: Sound quality issues (was: RE: echoplex or jamman?

I did some experiments with my brandy-new EDP today - I've come to the
comclusion that relying on the LED as an indication of sufficient level
doesn't work. If I set my input to turn the LED yellow/orange at my peaks
I am guaranteed wierd clipping on the attacks of certain ( mostly high)
frequeancies. I find that the EDP input level should be left at about 25%
of maximum (9 o'clock) - works fine for me then..

BTW this is with all other levels  set to unity gain.

jmw

I'm having sooo much fun with this thang.....