RE: Halloween Loops

>>old
recording that most folks have already heard samples from for years, in
film
and music, "The Language and Music of the Wolves," (Tonsil Records, are
they
existent?) which was a "members' bonus" from the American Museum of Natural
History back in 1971.  Amongst other albums this stuff can be heard on is
Pink Floyd's "Dogs", from "Animals" (1977) - and, not so strangely, I
haven't found anyone who ever credited the recordings on this vinyl, in
their own work.<<

Oh man, I had no idea that record was used so much.  Spin-17 used it quite
abit on our recent tour and we had certain audience members howling along
with it in Cincinnati.  Unfortunately they wouldn't stop.....BTW the Robert
Redford narration is priceless.