Re: another q:

adam davidovics wrote:

> Why people buying a Vortex next to their Jamman?

I use both together. The Vortex is more of a processor than a looper. Only
very short loops (1.6 seconds?) But it is a great sounding processor -
delay,
chorus, flange, ring mod, rotary speaker, and some other very unusual
things.
Very flexible and it works in stereo. Good Lexicon quality sound.

They are now hard to find, they have not been built for a few years. I
bought
mine for $200, but now prices for used ones can be higher. I don't know
what
your keyboard is worth, though, I play guitar.

I think it is a good process or to use with the Echoplex. I go:
Guitar>pedals>Vortex>JamMan. Someday I'll have an Echoplex!

I'm glad you will be having much fun with these toys!

eric p
los angeles