RE: Procrastination feature ideas

I'd really like to see a PC equivalent of this program, though I would
assume a port is an unrealistic idea.

A more directly useful suggestion, though:

VST plugin comatibility. Wouldn't this rock? It would be awesome to be able
to use a looper in an audio sequencer, have it synched to midi and automate
the controls! and you could have as many loops as you like, of different
sizes and shapes, by running more plugins. This would get even crazier if a
VST effect loop could be added inside the plugin, for feedback effects.

Wouldn't all this rock? Maybe Dave Brown (isn't that the guy who does all
those free VST plugins?) would be the one to talk to.