Re: some loop content sustaining

Hey I just got one used & am interesed in a mod (if possible)to get more
power out of transducer-pikup.Mines a HM type with a floyd (unknown to me
at the time)But it plays well the pickups themselves are crap(going to swap
out a Barden see how that sounds-very high output  ..but the sustainer is
cool.I understand it is quite a bitch to remove & install into another
gtr.Anyone have experience with this?  Thanks Keenan Lawler- Louisville Ky