Re: VG-8 or 2112

I think this is a very personal thing and you'll have
to sit down and play each for a while.  Each has
it's own advantages in terms of specific features
(such as basses and guitar emulations on the VG8,
and the wealth of FX configurations on the 2112),
but tone is a tough choice.  I remember comparing
my 2101 with a sansamp pretty carefully and deciding
that the tubes had a little something extra, even
though the difference wasn't that great.

Jim