Vortex price questions

Just joined the list ona  reccomendation of a friend and I've gotten a
couple of potential prices for a couple of different vortex'es adn I was
curious what a reasonable price if for one of these these days?  The
Vortex section on teh Loopers Delight Archive page is all from 1996 so I
dont really know ifthe price has altered drastically from teh 150.00 they
were kicking around for then.  Any helpful hints would be appreciated

Hagen Kirk
ICQ:9914031
Slappy Squirrel on ISCA BBS
www.giant.net/~hagen