RE: John Schaeffer the excellent

John Schaeffer, he is.  I love that guy.  When I lived in New York I
listened avidly to his shows in WNYC, for years.  I really miss him in the
Bay Area, as there's nothing really like him.

He's one cool dude.  I visited NY this past month and heard one of his
shows where he'd been to a music festival in London's City, and he had a
tape recorder, walking around everywhere recording everything, whispering
who that was doing what.  He made it all that more interesting.

Miss you, John.