Re: EDP Group Purchase - I got prices...

>>$560 for the EDP
>>

>>At this price, I'd be interested too.
>
>Yes, I'm in, with footswitcher. That's for a maxed EDP, right?
>
>>Probably the best way to do this would be to set up a "deal number" for
>the
>>purchase, and have everyone call the store and order it
>>using the "deal number" within a set time frame.
>
>Excellent idea, Jim

Please count me in as well.  Just bought a jamman over the net and am
thinking already about selling it to buy an Oberheim with you guys.

todd

Liz Knowles and Todd Reynolds           Write to Liz at her NEW and private
Lidd Music Partners                             email address which is...
500B Grand St.  11G
NY NY 10002                                     lizfyddle@aol.com

212 475-8559    phone                           on the road again.....
212 358-9371    fax

liddmuse@bway.net
http://www.bway.net/~liddmuse