EDP bulk purchase

I think the idea of a loopers delight bulk Echoplex purchase
is most excellent. I would certainly like another unit (well really
I'd like two but lets see what sort of price we can get).
Surely Gibson/Oberheim will deal with an esteamed organisation
such as this group.

Now one question - if/when the group purchases, say, ten units
will someone be good enough to post one to the UK labelled
"old newspapers / no commercial value"
'cos the import duty is a killer (nearly 100 pounds on my other one).

Jim Carter

Currently reading - Improvisation - Derek Bailey
Just read - Pilgrim's Regress - CS Lewis
          - McLibel, burger culture on trail

Currently listening - old tapes of me + others

Currently playing - Virtual Springfield (Now we're talking insiration!!)