AW: Eno's Future Light

> >does anyone really read all these posts
> sure do.

ha ! I was waiting for this question... <g>

> >Brian Eno: Future Light-Lounge Proposal
> Was there a CD made to accompany this? Or was it just the two webcasts?

just the two webcasts - they can still be watched at the museum website
btw,
but the sound quality sucks.

I went to the installation a week or two ago and made a 70-minute tape of
its
ambient music for myself. I will *not* make this available to anyone,
sorry.

I heard that recordings of the museum concert with Czukay (very different
music, and more interesting than the installation soundtrack) might
eventually
become available on CD.

*       michael peters          mpeters@csi.com
*       "escape veloopity"      electronic guitar loop music
*       http://listen.to/michaelpeters