RE: absolutely no loop content

I noticed the Jim Carroll reference in your reading material.  I got to
meet
Jim at a poetry reading at the now-deceased Guild Bookstore (great memories
of the place), and got him to sign a copy of "The Book Of Nods."
Exceptionally evocative and visual poetry.  If you haven't read it, check
it
out.  His stuff gave me the heart to handle Bukowski...