Re: Childrens' Sequencer Program

another idea might be Rebirth. http://www.propellerheads.se/

I've had quite some fun playing with it. If your kids are into video games,
they will probably be into the more techno/house type sounds that Rebirth
is
good at. The interface is maybe a little more confusing than 8 sliders
(emulates the old TB303, TR909, TR808 interfaces/sounds), but I think any
gamer could figure it out.

kim

At 08:19 AM 10/9/98 -0400, you wrote:
>My kids like computer games, and I thought a software sequencer that
>emulates an old analog sequencer would be easy for them to operate.  Also,
>it's simpler for them to turn on my computer than my looping rig.  And the
>computer is much quieter than my amp.
>
>Mark Kata
>Mark@asisoftware.com

Kim Flint, MTS                 408-752-9284
Chromatic Research             kflint@chromatic.com
http://www.chromatic.com