Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V98 #156

Dear all,

        My poor echoplex decided that the time to have its primary
recording head and
the tape to become one would be most prime if would do so during a practice
run...  The carcass was just about removed from the room and taken into the
new hands of some cannibal who plans on taking out the rather pristine
breadboards and the rest of the unit, so that his others might live.

        Thank you for your concern and sorry, the gent was in the room
when she
stuttered and finally started to spill her life's stream of information all
over the floor, besides coughing up a capstan for good measure.

        So, to make life a little easier, I am thinking about going
digital in an
attempt of avoiding such mishaps in the future.  Something about a decline
in
possible sound quality but less moving parts!

        This is a great forum.

                Lee-ohki.