RE: Loop reading.

I am reading a bowie biography at the moment.
Generally I read everything, but I like SF of Clarke and Asimov, and I
like books on technical things, or autobiographies of zany people like
Ghandi.
I'm not much into serious or obscure type lit , y'know things that like
Nietchze or Burroughs or whatever influential stuff people often qoute.
I just trawl a bit and practice expanding knowledge from a point source.
i don't read music books much, except for musician bio's and articles.
I am a bit more active in my pursuit of visual stimulation.
I like to watch animation and films.
I am most active in pursuing my musical stumulation, though. Probably
70\20\10 (Music\Viz\Read)