Re: echoplex out there ?

go to Banana's at Large in San Rafael (across the Golden Gate bridge from
SF, nice drive anyway.) Someone else just said they have them in stock. If
not, other places have them. Banana's address:

1504 Fourth St.
San Rafael, CA  94901
USA
415-457-7600
http://www.bananas.com

They'll even ship international, so you could just call them and have it
sent. Lot's of places seem to do that now.

kim