re:re:re:re:Recordings

Fave CD's of the moment....

1. New WILLIE NELSON - Totaro -- Oh my, this is a GOOD record.  And this is
a comment from a man who owns no country records.

2. New MOUSE ON MARS - ?? - Typography hits a creative high and an
informational low.  This is a stunning recording, grooves composed of
elements that hang together without repetitions.  luvely!

3. ROY HARPER -- BBC TAPES -- Possibly Roy is the English Willie Nelson; I
wonder if they'd ever do a duet?

4. FROM WITHIN -- one of those on the FAX label from Frankfurt -- what a
wonderful wonderful label this is...

David Kirkdorffer