Re: Recordings

hmm...

my listening recently has included:

XTC - a bunch stuff, oranges, express, rag&bone

PJ Harvey - new CD "is this desire" - great disc, cloudy, murky (murkie?) -
and some cool loops

Zappa - Mystery Disc - the new collection of 60s weirdness, orchestral
music & oddities
Lotsa Zappa in general these days, learning/soaking up for some
shows...(sneaky plug!!)

Gongzilla - Thrive - Lotsa cool looping, i think Torn is on this one....
excellent!!

Elliott Sharp  -Tectonics - his new one, cool drum & bass grooves with his
crazy gtr

Mike Keneally's brilliant new "sluggo" (get it. get it. GET IT!!!)
throw in some Bartok, King's X, Marilyn Monroe (sic), Jeff Buckley's new
one...

peace, andre'

Plug section:
official PROJECT/OBJECT site  http://www.jswd.net/projectobject
[frank  zappa tribute band i play guitar in - hey - we have 6 dates in
OCTOBER..check em out!!]