Re: Recordings

I've been listening to

Jeff Pearce - Vestiges
        breathtakingly beautiful soundscapes
Sabot -
        A great band from Boston, dark, eerie, a bit like King Crimson's
Islands
Fingerpaint- Blue
        the sound of machines vreating the universe
Beatles - Revolver
Michelle Abby w/ Doug Robinson - Spinner
        sort of Laura Nyro meets Rickie Lee Jones w/ a jazzier George
MArtin
producing

Faith and Disease -  Insularia
        more haunting dark gothy folkish stuff