Hello there...

Hello everyone,

It must be the weather for it here in the UK, but I found this list about
the same time as
Gareth W ! It was quite a surprise to find a web site, never mind a
mailing list all about
looping. I've been looping away for a few years now, mostly influenced by
early
Frippertronics and some of Michael Brook's music too. Started off with a
small Vestax delay
pedal (1 sec, rather grainy but the repeats went on for ages), moved on to
a Korg SDD1000
(2 secs, grainer but great fun) and now use a JamMan, mostly with a Roland
VG8. I'm based
in South Lanarkshire in sunny Scotland in the UK.

Best wishes to everyone out there

- Tony