More Digitech stuff

I'm wondering what type of footswitch works with the Time Machines.  A
simple on/off or a momentary (which I think acts only when your
depressing the switch like a keyboard sustain).

I use a Digitech RDS 4000 (4 sec, black w/ blue letters).  I'm very
happy with the unit as an introductory looping device but it's
limitations become fairly obvious within a short time.  However, as
Legion points out, it forces you to be more creative given those limits.

The LFO definitely allows for adding much wierdness to a loop.