Re: EDP puzzle

If you are using a footpedal, check that the front panel works when you
unplug it. It could be the cable or a dirty jack or something. Elsewise, I
hear that Gibson/Oberheim is reinstating their crack echoplex support
squad, contact them for repairs. They should be able to handle it. (877)
OBERHEIM or obie@gibson.com or Mike Ayers <cayers@gibson.com>.

kim