Questions to Plex users (new features...)

Please, could someone tell us about experiences with the combination
SamplerStyle=Att and Autorecord=On and a keyboard or pedal to select
multiple loops directly?

This combination lets you grab a sound while you press the key and then
immediately can play it back with the same key. And after you fill several
loops you have a canvas of sounds that just happened. I just tried it with
my new PC1600 controler and voice.
If you are at the mixing desk, you can steal sounds of the other members or
the band and imitate them. Is that fun?
Is it what those phrase samplers do?

Anyway, does someone use this feature as seriously as to tape the result?
Or can we listen to it on a website yet? or soon,,, please?

I think I urgently need some MIDISample (LoopTrig) keys on the floor, its
just like having a Record key for each loop.
I just added the long press Reset to those keys to make it complete. When
you are in Att, the long press means the time the sample plays. With run
and ONE, it means Reset. How do you like that?