Re: Equiptment...Layla

GRAIGORY2@aol.com wrote:

> What do you all think or have heard about the Layla Professional Digital
> Multitrack Recording System.

I have one and love it...I also love Event. I had no problems installing
it,
running it, and paying the relatively low price (899$) for it. Then add the
free software like CD Architect, very professional. I make a loop on my
echoplex and if I like it I dump it right into the computer. This was my
first jump into the digital age and I'm very happy I chose Layla. Check out
their web site. I think it's Event.com or Event1.com.

Matthew Pierce