Fw: T.C. Electronic G-Force Guitar Effects processor

Maybe someone out there will be interested.  YOu won't find
a better deal on this unit anytime soon.

-----Original Message-----
From: NO.SPAMdhoffma1@columbus.rr.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.makers.marketplace
Date: Sunday, September 13, 1998 1:59 AM
Subject: T.C. Electronic G-Force Guitar Effects processor

>Price: $800
>
>T.C. Electronic G-Force rack effects processor designed specifically for
guitar. As the ad states it is "The Ultimate" processor. Retails for 1,799
purchased from Musician's Friend for 1,499 one year ago, selling for $800 .
Unit has only been used in my home studio and has never left the house.
Please visit WWW.TCELECTRONIC.COM for details on the unit. It truely has
some of THE best reverbs and effects you can buy. 24bit A/D D/A converters.
Please email me at dhoffma1@columbus.rr.com if interested.

>(p.s. please see my ad for the A.R.T. X-15 Ultra Foot Midi Footcontroller
to performance control the G-Force)