new looping hardware

excuse me, as i've been off the list for awhile, but i've read nothing
about(nor seen on the website-loopers tools section) the new looper by
dod...called the dimension 12...havent really had a chance to get too into
it yet, but has a max of 4 seperate 6 second loops with editing
capability...12 second delay...with flange/chorus type effects
-things i dont like on first glance are no on/off switch(have to unplug
wallwart) and no led(for signal/overload) on the input
anyone using one yet...lists for $279

cheers

                                all my mistakes were once acts of genius
                                                      neato@pipeline.com