Re: Next Generation Looper reprise.

At 3:09 PM -0700 9/12/98, future perfect wrote:
> With the shakeups at Gibson, I think it will be quite awhile until we see
>any upgrades in the EDP.

since oberheim has nothing to do with echoplex upgrades, I wouldn't be so
sure! That's up to the creators here at Aurisis Research....

>I don't know if this has been covered before, but I was trying out a new
>volume pedal to control feedback on my EDP today. When a feedback value is
>changed, wouldn't it be nice to be able to see the numeric value? Like as
>soon as you changed the feedback amount, the display would quickly show
>the
>new value-

hmmmm, I seem to notice a few echoplexes around here recently developed
exactly that feature.....

BTW, gibson goes through these corporate spasms on a regular basis.
...usually accompanied by large amounts of uninformed opinions on the net.
Things generally turn out better than they were;  best to just chill on the
panic attacks and wait-and-see.

kim