Re: Hypothetical Question

93

--Mark Kata <Mark@asisoftware.com> wrote:

> If your looper had 10 minutes of looping time, what
would you do with it?
> How would it affect your music?

Hmmmm! Well, the first thing that I would probably do
is start looping entire song structures, like jazz
charts or blues, or slowed down peices, etc. This
would really turn a looper into a real-time,
interactive monsterous layering multitrack
recorder!!! Heh. Know where I can get one?

93
Rev. Doubt-Goat
===
          The Homepages of the Doubt-Goat